Framing a photo, painting, or memorabilia can be a simple process when you’re working with Creative Framing. Stop feeling guilty for keeping treasured pieces stored away… connect with Creative Framing for a customized framed piece you will be proud to hang in your home.
Here are five steps to help you get started:
- Identify the piece you want to frame, and Creative Framing will determine the size of frame to use.
- Think about where this will be displayed and think about what color and material you would like the frame to be. Options include: metal, wood, shadow boxes, wide frames, narrow frames, simple frames, and decorative frames. Deb, our framing expert, will help you determine the most aesthetically pleasing color to use.
- Think about what type of glass you would like to use. Options include: regular glass, non-glare glass, museum glass, conservation glass, and plexiglass.
- Arrange for pickup or delivery of your piece. Creative Framing takes great pride in keeping your items protected. To arrange for pickup or delivery of your completed framing project(s), contact Deb by calling 765-744-7920 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Be available for a follow-up call in case there are questions regarding your project.
When you trust your project with Creative Framing, you can be assured that it’s in great hands and will become a treasured piece you will enjoy for years to come. If you have any questions about how to get started, contact us at 765-744-7920 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.